Successful advisors have a unique selling proposition that sets them apart and builds relationships. Main Street Tax Advisory provides that to you.
How does Main Street Tax Advisory work? It's simple!
- We help you strategically market yourself as your clients' primary advisor for retirement and tax preparation needs.
- We give you your own private, personalized secured website.
- We train your office how to scan in the client's personal financial information, W2's, and other tax documents into the Main Street Tax Advisory network's secured website. This will automatically launch an email to your team of CPA's. The return is quickly completed and simply deposited back onto your site for delivery.
- Increased Sales! Make more insurance sales by simply using the "what if return" when delivering the actual return which forecasts scenarios showing the after-tax effect of your advice or planning.
It's not hard to convince a client who trusts you with management of their assets to also trust you with the tax preparation from your plan.
How YOU benefit? Our CPA Teams are on your side–unlike the ones who try to sabotage your business!
- Main Street Tax Advisory gives you that unique competitive edge you have been looking for!
The quality of this network and program surpasses other programs in the marketplace today. Quality is in the thorough details of this complete turnkey program.
- This program is not designed to put you in the income tax preparation business, but instead gives you a value added service that can grow your insurance sales.
You will simply offer more services to your clients and enhance your marketing efforts.
- Your new CPA Teams are licensed to prepare returns in all states and remain the responsible party in the eyes of the IRS. If your client should have an error, an audit, or any unfavorable tax outcome, the professionals at Main Street Tax Advisory will represent your client and keep you in the loop.
- You provide the service from the eyes from your client but have no ultimate responsibility.
You continue to build credibility as you appear to be the preparer from start to finish in the process, yet you have no ultimate responsibility other than the safeguarding of the data through the process.
- You are provided complete guidance to report results.
You can talk to our team of CPAs and tell them what you need and then also discuss the finished return so that you are sure that you understand the final results.
More questions? Contact a Main Street Tax Advisory Representative today to learn more.
A Member of the United Tax Partners Services LLC Network
Bangor, ME 04401-1000